[IP] I did not get to choose what pump I got

I started pump therapy Dec. 1998.  My endo never even told me about any other
pump but MM.  I also would have liked to have had some input and choice,
however, I love my MM 507C.  It is my best friend and I call it "Freedom."
>>>All this talk about trying to choose a pump is very interesting. The
recommend that I go on the pump and he did all the work. He puts all of his
pumpers on the minimed pumps. I love this pump but I would have liked to of
had the choice. I was told about the possibility of over delivery of