[IP] 2yr pump anniversary

I just realized that today, 11/30, is my 11yo daughter Shannon's
2yr pump anniversary! She also just had her 5yr diagnosis
anniversary on 11/28 (she was diagnosed on Thanksgiving Day
1996.) Wow, does time fly!!! We've definitely come a looooong way
since then and are *very* glad to be pumping now!

I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to Michael and this list for all
the information and support we've gotten here over the past
2+yrs! We couldn't have done it without you! :)

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs 21 1/2"
"May the warm winds of heaven blow softly on your home and the
great spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make
happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your
shoulder." Cherokee blessing