Re: [IP] Re: passing out - UPDATE

In a message dated 11/30/01 9:38:03 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< He's not doing too well
 on the testing though.  He says he "forgets" so I am writing a reminder in
 his lesson planner.  If this doesn't work, does anyone know what will?  We
 were trained that you are not supposed to punish a child for anything
 to diabetes.  If I could punish him by taking away the Nintendo, I bet he'd
 remember a lot more.  It just might be necessary for me to break training
 rules.   >>
Susan:  Instead of punishment, why not try rewards?  For example, tell him
that when you see a full week of blood sugar readings on his meter he gets a
special treat.  Or a month's worth and maybe a new Nintendo game?