[IP] Hairy knuckle diabetic here

I think that this doctor needs to go back to school!
I wonder how much malpractice insurance he has left?
I have fine hair on both my knuckles & toes.  Maybe
I've got some kind of psuedo-diabetes that is very
hard to tell from the real thing.

Mystie & Slinky =)

<<The ER doc refused to do any diabetes testing,
stating, "You don't have diabetes because you have
hair on your knuckles.  Diabetics never have hair on
their knuckles.">>

Do You Yahoo!?