No Subject

To all,
There is a good article in NEWSFLASH,Fall 2001, Vol 22, Number 5, pg17-19 by Maria Higgins Gallego( email @ redacted ) titled "Double Perspectives: Protein and Fat and Mealtime Insulin Dosing".There was depentence of bp on protein and fat and the source of each and weither or not there were each in combination. This dependence or lack of it was very dependent on the individual.

It would be interesting what our group thinks about dependance of insulin with protein and fat and how to treat it with insulin if necessary.
Thanks are due to Ms Kratzer for telling me about this article.
Eddie
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup