Re: [IP] CHO Counting Software

A company called OHIO DISTINCTIVE SOFTWARE has a program called 'Recipe
Analyzer' which is relatively inexpensive  (only $5.00,,,introductory pricing
so hurry and shipping is free for the holidays).  And you can store the
information for recipes, too.

The web site is www.ohio-distinctive.com

Once the page loads, and click on 'Order Online' and it is in the health and
nutrition section.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting to happen." - - - Mary Tyler