Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

In a message dated 11/30/01 10:49:41 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Deanna I have been watching all the posts on pump choices and must tell
you I
got a call from DR today. I will have my 54 th year on insulin tomorrow on
12/1/01. The DR reported to me my Ac1 was 5.9. It has taken me 1 1/2 years to
get it there from 8 to 9 pre pump. The reason I mention this is any pump
could do the same for you. I am going out tonight and have some cheese cake
yum Roger C dx12/1/47 pm 5/7/00 still towing the hockey puck >>

Don't worry, I am going on a pump. Also, you should know that my A1c from
last week was 6.2. I'm not going on the pump because I'm in crisis mode. I'm
glad the pump has been so great for you and look forward to the freedom it
will bring me.