Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

In a message dated 11/30/01 10:08:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> << Deanna ask if you might try a loaner for a week and you will see which
> you
> like best. >>
> Loaner program isn't going to help me because the Paradigm isn't available
> yet.

Deanna I have been watching all the posts on pump choices and must tell you I
got a call from DR today. I will have my 54 th year on insulin tomorrow on
12/1/01. The DR reported to me my Ac1 was 5.9. It has taken me 1 1/2 years to
get it there from 8 to 9 pre pump. The reason I mention this is any pump
could do the same for you. I am going out tonight and have some cheese cake
yum Roger C dx12/1/47 pm 5/7/00 still towing the hockey puck