[IP] Virus - Cherry Dumas

A general note to the list:

I just received a post from Cherry Dumas that contained a virus (it was
intercepted before I reached me).  Ms. Dumas, I tried to reply directly, but
that bounced.  Your computer is apparently infected with the Hamster virus.

There are a few viruses making the rounds, including the BadTrans worm,
Hamster, and Hamster.B, and a few others.  Please update your virus
definitions ASAP and scan your machines.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR