Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

In a message dated 11/30/01 12:24:18 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Because all three companies have loaner pump programs a person who wants
REALLY know each product can actually 'test drive' each product, using
saline, and see how it REALLY works and REALLY feels and all of each of their
functions.  >>

Thanks for your thoughts. I find everyone's opinions useful and realize this
is my decision. As I've said in previous posts, I don't think trials will
help because the Paradigm is not available yet. Trying the MM 508 simply
wouldn't be the same and therefore wouldn't give me appropriate information.