[IP] Thanks - Hamilton address

Want to thank everyone for their help with this OT request. I have forwarded
the information sent me to other immediate family members everywhere from
Rouyn-Noranda QC to Vancouver BC. Things are still critical but stable and
we're holding on to that "stable" part. bg numbers still under control but
it requires frequent checking and adjustments before things get out of
control - every time I call my parents they ask how I'm doing and they
certainly don't need anything else to be concerned about right now. Again,
thanks for your help and support. Donna