Re: [IP] Re:Testing 2 hrs post-meal - why??

As I recall, the object of testing two hours after you eat is to make sure
you covered your food correctly. That way, you can make adjustments in your
pre-meal bolus the next time you have that food. The American Association of
Clinical Endocrinologist recommends that your 2-hour reading be less than

I one who does do a correction if I'm over target because my BGs don't drop
too much lower after two hours. YMMV.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 11/30/01 11:41:40 AM US Eastern Standard Time,