[IP] And a 15% discount

These accounts are qualified on the basis of the "bill to" being a "degree granting institution".

Since we have many customers who are affiliated with Universities, but do not qualify as being a degree granting institution, we have developed the "University Affiliate Discount Program".

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of University.bat]