Re: [IP] Passed out at school

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Yesterday Cory passed out during band.  He has this
> last period and he plays
> a trumpet.  He was hitting some high notes and felt
> dizzy.  .  Three people
> are trained to administer emergency glucagon and
> someone is supposed to call
> 911.  None of this done

I can't believe the stories I hear about these
schools! You parents go through all the trouble to
implement an emergency plan to feel like your kids are
safe, and then something like this can happen so
easily! I'm glad he's OK, but I'm aghast, aspecially
at the part where he WALKED home from school.
I did want to add as an aside, as a hack trumpet
player, I have come close to passing out from playing
high notes, and it sounds like that may be what
happened to Cory. Maybe the low came from the walk
home and all the excitement.

Do You Yahoo!?