[IP] Re:Testing 2 hrs post-meal - why??

Hello, all -

I am confused.  Why are so many of you testing 2 hours after eating?  What
do you do if the numbers are high? Isn't it too soon to correct for
anything after only 2 hours?  I use Humalog, and I believe we're told it
stays in the system for for 3.5 to 4 hours.  Even the Pumping Insulin book
advises testing carb boluses 3.5 hours after eating.

What am I missing here?  What is the objective of testing 2-hours

Thanks & regards to all,