Re: [IP] 2hr post-meal tests

> I am in need of some help. I have noticed that they are quite a few of my
> fellow IPers who do blood sugar checks 2 hours post-meals and I am wondering
> how you remember to do them.
> Hi Jennifer & Cookie Monster!
My suggestion to you for your 2 hr post is when you finish eating - look at the clock right then and make a note to yourself - BG test at .... This is so you have a set time in your brain - rather than a vague "2 hr..".  You also could try using an alarm - if your watch doesn't have one - then get a cheapo at the store and use it forawhile.

You also could try to circle the time for the next check in your log book - again - giving yourself a visual reminder of the time that you want to check - and after seeing that number circled a few times - maybe it will help trigger you to remember - good luck.

Linda & Dax