Re: [IP] Choosing a pump

       I want to start by saying  THIS IS WHAT I THINK!
I work with all three of the pump companies and i have heard there speals a
lot, and i had a company (not going to say the name because i am not trying
to start a war) tel me that another company was not what it said.  I called
my rep and asked why the other company would say what it did and he said they
just want customers and he proved to me that the other rep was in deed