[IP] I did not get to choose what pump I got

  Hi everyone,
  Today is my 5th day on the pump and it is going to be my 2nd set change.
All this talk about trying to choose a pump is very interesting. The doctor
recommend that I go on the pump and he did all the work. He puts all of his
pumpers on the minimed pumps. I love this pump but I would have liked to of
had the choice. I was told about the possibility of over delivery of insulin
if you do not disconnect before opening the door. I had to ask about the
static issue in one of the training classes and was told to keep the pump in
the case. I did not talk to any reps. I got the pump about 6 months after the
doc talked to me about it because I had to go to his office for test the
company needed and then to sign papers. The pump company called me on a
Friday morning asked a few questions and told me that the pump would be
shipped and I would receive it on Monday. Then I started training.
              Happy to be pumping at last!