Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

I've used an Animas pump for almost a year now and never had any problem
with overdelivery.  I'm sure your rep will tell you the same thing and I
don't remember seeing anything on the list about it either.  IF there is a
risk I'm surre its about the same with ALL the companies.  Good luck with
your decision.