[IP] Re: Passed out at school

Susan, I am so sorry for what happened to Cory.  And for the school to do nothing and let him walk home by himself!!!  What goes on in their heads?  Last year I did not feel Claire was safe at school and partly as a result of this she did not attend very much.  I switched schools in September, new teacher (she only has one as she is grade 2) was very caring.  Then we moved across the country and Claire has started another new school.  Luckily this next teacher is also on the ball, as Claire had a hypo in phys-ed class last week and couldn't even open her dextrose sweets.
     Obviously you need another meeting with the principal, these people have to understand the importance of your medical instructions!!! Does Cory have any friends in his classes who can help watch out for him?  They would do a better job!   Every year is a challenge, isn't it.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7