Re: [IP] What went wrong!

I have to add this listtle bit to this thread about things going wrong.  I
found this saying on a computer game I have and now have it posted next to my
computer to remind me of things...........
        THE ONLY CONSTANT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME IS CHANGE!

  To me I can relate this to Josh's BGs in that they are constantly changing
and the best I can do is correct them when we catch them and go from there.
No one said that this disease was going to be easy or consistant!!!!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua