Re: [IP] Passed out at school

  The first call I would have made weas to the school RN and then to the band
leader.  This is UNACCEPTABLE by the school.  Obviously the school is aware
of Cory's DM status because the band leader asked him about it.  Under NO
circumstances should Cory have been allowed to leave that school by himself,
you SHOULD have been called, and someone RESPONSIBLE (obviously the band
leader is NOT) should have insisted that Cory check his BGs before doing
anything else.  I hope you give them HECK for this!!!!  Good Luck!

mom to Joshua