Re: [IP] Another Pump War...hope not.

On 30 Nov 2001 at 0:07, email @ redacted wrote:

> In a message dated 11/29/01 4:13:41 PM, email @ redacted writes:

> Can't we all just agree that (1) the choice of a pump is a very personal
> decision (2) that there are 3 pump companies in the US and all have obviously
> received FDA approval (3) and not every pump is equal and right for every person?
> Pumping is not right for some people at all.
> Roxanne,
> I think most everyone I've read posts from on this list basically agrees with
> 1, 2 and 3.

I Disagree!!!  It should read: "(2) that there are FOUR pump companies (if you count the marketing firm for the SOOIL pump) in the US and all have obviously (or maybe not
as obvious for the Diabecare, but it has) received FDA approval"

Otherwise I pretty much agree.  It's nice to have options, don't ever settle for someone elses choice, make your own!   ;>)

(I did find a new filing for Corporate Charter in New Orleans for Dana Diabecare; June 4, 2001)