  From: email @ redacted
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 10:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] possible virus infected email

  In a message dated 11/29/01 9:23:31 PM, email @ redacted writes:

  << Just a little note...it is possible that my computer may have sent out
an
  email that may be infected with a virus...please discard it. I don't want
  anybody to be infected. Thanks! >>

  Cherry,
  Was it the one with the FUN.MP3.pif attachment? Too late, I opened the mail
  and downloaded the file but couldn't open that. What should I do?
  Deanna