Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

In a message dated 11/29/01 9:13:24 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Considering I have been trying to make an upgrade decision between the two
pumps, I can totally empathize.  As I told my husband, I feel like I'm on the
50 yard line with the football, and either end could get me the touchdown.
So what way should I go?  Pump shopping is not what it was back in 1985!!! >>

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in my baffledom!! If I was with a
company and happy and they were offering the features I liked, I'd probably
stay with them. But I don't know what features are important to you. Good