Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

Considering I have been trying to make an upgrade decision between the two
pumps, I can totally empathize.  As I told my husband, I feel like I'm on the
50 yard line with the football, and either end could get me the touchdown.
So what way should I go?  Pump shopping is not what it was back in 1985!!!

Katie V.
diagnosed Friday the 13th of March, 1981
Minimed 504(now 507) December 28, 1985
two healthy children 1990 and 1998