Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

In a message dated 11/29/01 7:29:34 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< So, what's the story with the overdelivery possibility?  Did
they give you details?  Does anyone know what this is, or is
supposed, to be? >>

I have no idea. I haven't asked the Animas rep yet. But to tell you the truth
I'm having a hard time taking it seriously seeing that I can't find one thing
in the IP archives about it and it was used by the sales rep as a diversion
from the issues I was asking about. But on the chance there is something I
missed in the archives and because I don't want to be left with questions, I
am going to address the issue with the Animas rep tomorrow.