Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

> MiniMed keeps hammering away at the safety issues and says the
> Animas pump comes with a risk, although rare, of overdelivery.
   Wow, that's the first time I've heard that one.  I'm still trying
to decide between pumps, and something like this would certainly
rule out one of the two companies (for having the problem or for
claiming the other has it if it doesn't).

   So, what's the story with the overdelivery possibility?  Did
they give you details?  Does anyone know what this is, or is
supposed, to be?