[IP] Remember 2 hrs after eating

"-So, I guess I need some advice on how to get myself to remember
this checks as I know they are important. Maybe what I need is a good swift
kick in the pants. lol!

Does anyone have any pointers or ideas that have worked for you that you
would care to share with me. I would appreciate any/all advice.

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster
dx 01/91
pumping 09/00
email: email @ redacted"
I have used my calendar program to remind me.  In fact, it just did.  You
could set the pump to beep.  MM has the auto off

I just made it through my first 24 hrs of pumping!  I started out by eating
chinese for lunch!  That sent me up all night but recovered by evening.  Was
120's all night and in AM!