[IP] RE: Dana Diabecare II insulin pump?

Well looking at the comparison sheet I see a couple of
things that I personally would NOT like.

* No Temporary Basal
* No Memory of past bolus'
* Bolus increments of 1.0 units.  MM, D, & Animas can
ALL do 0.1 units.
* only 1 basal profile

Of course, these features may not be important to
everyone if the cost is dramatically lower.