Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

Hi Michael:

Your situation sounds exactly like mine.  I've been on the MM508 for a
couple of months now.  I was using the 507 until it died only 1 month after
the waranty went out on it!  I really like my 508.  I really needed the
vibrate mode since I can't hear high frequency sounds so I never could hear
the beeps.  The remote is nice too.  I was skeptical when first hearing
about that but now that I've used it, I like it.  Very convenient when your
driving or just don't want to pull the pump off your belt and opperate.  I
haven't seen the upgrade Pardign yet but it should be ok.  I'm not too
concerned with the waterproof issue since I usually unplug when I go in the
water, but it will be nice not to worry if you get caught in a
rain...Deanna, I think any of the pumps you choose are good and have unique
but about the same functions, maybe some cosmetic and minor operational
differences.  You might just have to toss a coin....I know that I haven't
had a problem with minimed.