Re: [IP] Re: Dramatic difference with Novolog

Novolog does come in 300 ml cartridges, I have some in my fridge.  I was
thinking about ordering all my insulin in 300 ml cartridges.  I use a pen for
back up, so it would be easier with the insurance company not to try and
order vials and cartridges.  Filling a reservior from a cartridge is tricky.
I learned the hard way not to inject air into the cartridge~BIG mistake!!