[IP] Hamilton, Ontario address

Hi - is anyone on this list from the Hamilton, Ontario area? I'm looking for
the address of Hamilton General Hospital and have had no luck so far. My
brother was admitted to the burn unit last Saturday night and is currently
critical but stable. I'm in Wisconsin so I'm pretty unfamiliar with Canadian
web sites and have been using search engines unsuccessfully - I've missed a
lot of sleep so I'm not operating at top speed anymore. I know their phone
number but would also like the address and any help would be appreciated.
BTW, I've been keeping my bg numbers under half decent control during this.
Would appreciate help from someone up that way. Thanks . . Donna