[IP] Re: Filling cartridges and prefilled ones

>By the way, I'm still evaluating pump therapy and which pump I might consider
>going with, and the ability to use prefilled cartridges is pretty appealing
>because it seems like a real hassle having to fill a resevoir every time you
>change a set.
>32 years old, type 1 for the past 25 years, perhaps pumping soon

I fill my cartridges 3 at a time.  I can get 3 from one bottle of insulin,
and I store them filled in a neat little holder that Roger Campbell (with
his hockey puck pump) sent me.  I fill them when I have time, never fill
them at the same time I'm changing my set, since I don't usually have
enough time then to fill cartridges too.  This method works very well for
me.  YMMV.