[IP] Michigan Diabetes Supply

I called  Michigan Diabetes Supply and put in my order for strips. They said
they don't handle accu-check strips because accu-check doesn't offer
incentives like other companies. So they offered to send me two fast-check
meters (I keep one in my purse, usually, and one at work) plus strips for the
month-200. There will be no co-pay. They also have pump supplies, with no
co-pay! I have to wait until February for my pump supplies. They don't handle
insulin because of the weather problems, but that is all right, I don't mind
picking that up at the pharmacy when I see my buddies there! Anyway, the
conversation went well and now I am happy that I don't have to pay the co-pays
and am getting two new machines. Sharon