Re: [IP] 2hr post-meal tests

In a message dated 11/29/2001 1:14:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am in need of some help. I have noticed that they are quite a few of my
> fellow IPers who do blood sugar checks 2 hours post-meals and I am wondering
> how you remember to do them.

> Does anyone have any pointers or ideas that have worked for you that you

If I find I start tending to forget or make excuses, I set a timer.  If I am
at home, I set the timer on my stove.  Once it goes off, I have to get up and
turn it off, and hopefully take that opportunity to do the test.  Another
method I use if I am sitting at a computer (at home or at work) is to use the
computer to remind me.  Microsoft's Outlook program has a handy reminder
feature.  There are probably other programs that can do the same thing.