[IP] Re: old supplies

> Michael-
> Do you accept used pumps, too?  I met a former pumper @ JDRF walk,
> who wanted to give him pump to somebody who needs it (he was
> transplanted).  I posted out a thread, but nobody answered.

Yes we do. This is an excellent way for the donor to get a pretty
nice tax write-off. I've had some long discussions with our friends
at the FDA and as long as I have or can get the manuals, the pumps
can be recycled if they are in working order. Because they go to the
doc rather than straight to the end user, that provides an end run
around some of the problems that come up with other used medical