From: "Felicia" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 2:22 PM
Subject: [IP] Warm waterbed

: Just noticed last couple of weeks that towards the end of my site life my BS
: levels are uncontrollably high.  Then with fresh cool insulin seems to drop
: without any other differences in my diet or life.  I was wondering about my
: warm waterbed, because every time I nap or even in the AM my BS levels seem
: high.  I noticed it was mentioned by someone about their waterbed, wondered
: if I was just being silly??  Seems someone else has this experience!  How do
: we get to try the Novolog.  Just ask the doctor??  My site the last day
: causes highs!  Is this a sign to try Novolog.  I don't have an endo
: currently being treated by VA Doctor, maybe I can ask him to look into it?
: Any suggestions!  Thanks Felicia
: send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml
: