[IP] Re: Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:52:30 EST

This is the Sooil pump that is made in
Korea.  They have just set up a US
office/distributor and given it a different
name. I think they just got FDA approval a
few months ago.

Check out www.sooil.com for more info on
the pump and it's capabilities.

< Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:52:30 EST
< From: email @ redacted
< Subject: [IP] Dana Diabecare II insulin pump?

<The current issue of Diabetes Self-Management lists this new pump, which I
<have never seen mentioned on this list or website, nor in the diabetesnet
<pump comparisons -- and google didn't come up with much, either.  I called
<their toll free number to get info sent, but was curious why I had never
<it referred to, since it claims to have been approved in 2000 and released
<August of 2001.  Do any of you know anything about it?

<Linda Z