[IP] RE: Dana Diabecare II insulin pump?

I should have read on before mentioning it, but I guess at least others are
asking about it!  I've seen a few things on this company, two of which are
from the DiabetesNet comparison site.  The links are as follows:

1) The pump from Dana is compared to the others at the the following URL:

http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulin_pump_models.html

An overview of the U.S. division who is marketing the pump has also been
added:

http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulinpumps_danadiabecare.html

2)  The company also offers its own website, both in English and Korean.  The
link is as follows:

http://www.sooil.com/engsooil/eng-frame.htm

I've read that their prices are a bit lower than the others, but haven't
gotten any quotes from the company.  Hope this info is helpful.

Scott