Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:52:30 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Dana Diabecare II insulin pump?

The current issue of Diabetes Self-Management lists this new pump, which  have
never seen mentioned on this list or website, nor in the Diabetesnet pump
comparisons -- and google didn't come up with much, either.  I called their
toll free number to get info sent, but was curious why I had  never seen it
referred to, since it claims to have been approved in 2000 and released in
August of 2001.  Do any of you know anything about it?

Linda Z