Re: [IP] Pump shopping is definitely worse than car shopping

In a message dated 11/29/2001 11:27:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I need to make a decision very soon on which pump to get and, as many of you
> know, have narrowed the choice to between MiniMed (w/Paradigm upgrade) and
> Animas. This process is driving me crazy.

I started on the pump earlier this year and was trying to decide between
MiniMed and Disetronic (sp?).  I left Animas out of my decision since I had
never heard of the company.

However, since I reviewed the literature of both pumps and read pros and cons
of each on this list, I decided to make my decision easier on me.  I merely
went with the pump my endo supported and had experience with.

That may be an approach to consider.