[IP] Warm waterbed

Just noticed last couple of weeks that towards the end of my site life my BS
levels are uncontrollably high.  Then with fresh cool insulin seems to drop
without any other differences in my diet or life.  I was wondering about my
warm waterbed, because every time I nap or even in the AM my BS levels seem
high.  I noticed it was mentioned by someone about their waterbed, wondered
if I was just being silly??  Seems someone else has this experience!  How do
we get to try the Novolog.  Just ask the doctor??  My site the last day
causes highs!  Is this a sign to try Novolog.  I don't have an endo
currently being treated by VA Doctor, maybe I can ask him to look into it?
Any suggestions!  Thanks Felicia