[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #600

  Two years ago, my doctor put me on Glucophage, precose and rezulin to
try to decrease the amount of insulin I was taking. At the time I was
taking upwards of 60 units a day or more. Talk about insulin
desensitivity! He took me off the rezulin when the problems started
showing up in the news, but I am still on the other two drugs. It did
decrease the amount of insulin I was taking by about a quarter. I now
take about 45 units a day. Maybe not a significant change, but every
little bit helps!

Karen in north Pole
DX'ed 1971
Pumping since 1996