Re: [IP] Dana Diabecare II insulin pump?

On 29 Nov 2001, at 10:52, email @ redacted wrote:

> The current issue of Diabetes Self-Management lists this new pump, which I
> have never seen mentioned on this list or website, nor in the diabetesnet
> pump comparisons -- and google didn't come up with much, either.  I called
> their toll free number to get info sent, but was curious why I had never
> seen it referred to, since it claims to have been approved in 2000 and
> released in August of 2001.  Do any of you know anything about it?
> Linda Z

Upon further investigation, I believe you will find that it is one of the
products from SOOIL, the Korean pump manufacturer, and that it is
listed at:

I presume that they are working on their marketing plans right now.  Any
further discussion on the pluses and minuses of the pump may require
translation.      ;>)