[IP] Humalog Shipments?

Hope I'm on the right list.

I am desperately in need of a pharmacy that ships Humalog and bills Medicare
directly. (Mini med lost their pharmacy license here in Arkansas).  I am on
a rather limited income ($530.00 a month starting next year) and can not
really afford to go to Wal-Mart and lay out $100.00 for Humalog and wait
around for Medicare to reimburse me (which is incidentally very sporadic at
times -- I can't for example, plan to get a check on the 5th so I can pay my
rent.)  MiniMed was fine - while it lasted.  I know you don't know if any
pharmacy might be shipping to Arkansas or if they bill Medicare directly
(Drug store.com won't) but if you could send me some email addresses or
phone numbers I'd be most greatful.

Please respond to me privately at email @ redacted as I roam the
archives and miss stuff.  Thanks.