[IP] Dana Diabecare II insulin pump?

The current issue of Diabetes Self-Management lists this new pump, which I
have never seen mentioned on this list or website, nor in the diabetesnet
pump comparisons -- and google didn't come up with much, either.  I called
their toll free number to get info sent, but was curious why I had never seen
it referred to, since it claims to have been approved in 2000 and released in
August of 2001.  Do any of you know anything about it?

Linda Z