[IP] Novolog experience

I switched from Humalog in my pump to Novolog about 3 weeks ago. I switched
because I had heard some people have fewer problems with site irritation
(not so in my case) and fewer extremes in blood sugars (also not true in my
case). For those of you that have tried Novolog, how long would you
recommend I try it before deciding if it works better for me or not?

Two other questions I have about Novolog:
1. Since it stays in the system 4-5 hours (vs. 3-3.5 for Humalog) it seems
that the longer duration could make control more difficult. Any comments on
2. I seem to have more "unresponsive highs" on Novolog. That is, highs (say,
220) that I take a correction bolus for and 1 hour later my BS hasn't moved!
Again, any comments?