Re: [IP] Re: any thoughts on this???

I use to work in a factory building amplifiers that weighed 60-70lbs. I
worked there 2 years than I took a week off to get my pump (this was 15 1/2
years ago) and went back to work. I built the unit from bottom to top lifting
them until I got to be 7 mos pregnant and I took a leave of abscence because
of safety for the baby with lifting I just didn't want anything to happen
(just for pecautions). I never broke a needle or had any trouble lifting
these units around at all.  Good luck!