Re: [IP] ITCHING!!! please help

julie,
i have a lot of site irritation also. what works the
best for me is the optsite iv 3000 first(i punch a
hole in it so i don't get bent cannulas) and the
infusion set tape over the set. but not always. If my
skin is bothering me anywhere my site will probably be
bothering me. When I had poison ivy on my legs my
sites were always irritated.  it comes and goes with
no real rhyme or reason. sorry i can't be more help.