Re: [IP] Remote

I started pumping in March of this year.  I have been a diabetic for 28 years
and never hid my shots.  I took them right there at the table in a
restaurant.  I was always brought up to not be ashamed and I guess that stuck.
People at first asked me why I always wore a pager, even to work.  Once I
explained it, it was no big deal.  I wear my pump out in plain site and do
not use the remote.  While at work, when I wear a dress, I shut my office
door and program the pump.  Once I am back together, I open my door.
Good luck!